Marketing Administrator - Amazing Company
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the Worlds largest independent manufacturers of memory and gaming products
PACKAGE: £20K Basic Salary + outstanding blue chip benefits including on-site gym
LOCATION: Sunbury on thames
The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for assisting the work of all Marketing teams with excellent administration support. This support to include social media activities, creative team support, channel marketing, B2B marketing support, webinar administration and PR related administration responsibilities.
- Assist with evaluations. To include ordering, shipping, returns, resolving logistics issues
- Administering goodies requests. To include ordering and shipping
- Maintenance of the PR inbox
- Reporting on clippings service
- Social media content creation
- Social Media Inbox for LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook
- Creative team administration
- Creative team design work
- Channel Measuring Success Data
- B2B Strategic Marketing support
- Intermediate knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- The role would suit a recent graduate or college leaver
- Experience of Adobe Design Suite
- Able to credibly communicate using strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Competent with the English language (verbal and written
Driven and diplomatic, structured and organized.
Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
Responsive, adaptable, and willing to take ownership of tasks
Ability to understand and become familiar with new processes, procedures and concepts very quickly.
European laguage skills would be an advantage but not essential
A qualification in marketing would be an advantage
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78348155