Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a company based in Leeds to recruit a number of Purchase Ledger Clerk's on an ongoing interim basis with the potential of a permanent position. Reporting into the Head of Transactions, the remit of the role will be to maintain a section of the purchase ledger.
Duties will include:
- Accurate & timely processing of accounts payable invoices
- Matching, batching & coding
- Investigation and resolution of supplier invoices
- Statement reconciliations-
- Month-end journals
- Preparing invoices for payment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and at least 1 years previous purchase ledger experience working in a large company / high volume environment. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
If this is you and you can start immediately, please apply with your up to date CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79107489