Senior Billing Assistant
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting for a Senior Billings Assistant to join their client, a leading corporate company based in Bristol. This is a permanent opportunity and paying up to £35,000 per annum.
- Generating electronic files
- Handling a heavy volume of complex uploads
- Assist with maintaining timekeeper, matter, rates and invoice data held within the various intermediary platforms
- Review and assist with ad-hoc finance queries
- Invoice rejection management
- Ensuring compliance with the firms systems in accordance with the firm's protocols
- Set up/improve processes
- At least 5 GCSE grade C or above or equivalent qualifications
- 3-4 years' experience in a corporate environment (or legal practice) with experience in a billings role
- Intermediate Excel skills and very good working use of Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise workload to meet daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines
- Good eye for detail (will be dealing with a lot of data)
- Excellent written skills
Please get in touch with Kendia Christodoulou for more details on or send your CV to (mailto:)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.