Claims Handler - Leicester
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and customer focused people to join as a Claims Handler in my clients Leicestershire office.
The Claims Advisor is a vital component within a large, forward thinking business that puts its customers first every time. If you are someone that has a passion for amazing customer service, please apply today!
* You will be the first point of contact for the customer and the voice of the business
* You will register all new claims with 100% accuracy, making decisions on the liability of costs
* You will be accountable for negotiating for valuations that suit the customer's needs.
* You will take ownership for decisions regarding vehicle repair to in a way that best suits the customer
* You will need to ensure that 3rd party information is captured correctly to ensure a smooth 'down the line' service
* You will be empathetic, with the ability to respond to varied, and sometimes challenging, queries.
You will have:
* Experience in negotiating with customers and making financial decisions.
* A high level of empathy and excellent problem solving skills.
* Customer queries via telephone or email.
* Claim handling
* Payment chasing.
* Checking policy documents
* Liaising with insurers
* Advising clients on their current insurance policies.
* Arranging finance for insurance premiums.
* Chasing payments.
What you will receive in return:
* A competitive starting salary of £24,000
* Career development, with support to enable you to progress further within the business
* 23 days annual leave
Working hours are 9am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159883