New Parts Coordinator
OEM, oem, bulten, iso14001, iso 14001, ts16949, ts 16949, erp, ERP, automotive, jlr, metals, pressings
Your new company
Your new company has been a leading supplier of fasteners for over 100 years in the automotive industry. Their network of supply of different services and technologies, stretches out to a global scale reaching China and the U.S.A. They are continuously growing and have massive plans to expand in the global automotive market in the future.
Your new role
Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the timing and introduction of new parts, running changes and changes of sourcing strategy for multiple automotive parts supplied direct to OEM vehicle lines.
- To oversee introduction and timing of new parts onto multiple vehicle bills of materials direct to an OEM.
- Ensures smooth on time part introduction in line with plant vehicle program timings.
- Interacts with customer and suppliers to achieve above goals.
- Manages stock obsolescence for changes.
- Interacts with business analysts to facilitate new part transition into live schedules.
- Supports logistics provider with all new part introduction data.
- Facilitates supply of spares and prototype parts to the OEM through various phases of new vehicle builds
What you'll need to succeed
- Logistics / data management experience.
- Systems experience - Manufacturing ERP familiarity.
- Good Microsoft business skills - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Good numeracy skills and needs to be commercially and financially aware to assist in achieving targets.
- Requires an ability to work to deadlines demonstrating logic reasoning and prioritisation in line with customer requirements.
- Attention to detail key is a key attribute in support of customer requirements.
- Automotive OEM supplier experience preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary around £29,000 plus monthly bonus potential. Shifts are 8:00 a.m til 4:00 p.m, 5 days a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156251