IT & Photocopier Support Engineer
Our established IT support Client is currently seeking a skilled IT & Photocopier Support Engineer to join their growing team of field based Engineers.
This will be a multi-skilled role involving scheduled service visits to commercial client to complete ICT and photocopier related tasks. You will be required to travel to different clients within London and the Home Counties to carry out the scheduled service visits.
Due to the requirements for this position candidates must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to their own transport.
- Experience working in the commercial environment
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Working experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Server builds and configurations.
- Experience working with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Professional operating systems
- Experience of Exchange, RM, Virtualisation and Hyper-V
- Networking and Comms troubleshooting is essential
- To ensure paperwork is fully completed in a compliant manner
- Preferably Konica Minolta experience
- Experience working with print devices
- Experience with Tablet integration and Mobile Device Management Platforms beneficial
- Experience working with Office 365 and Azure Technologies would be an advantage
- Exposure to developing new IT Solutions and Applications would be an advantage
As an ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills with the ability to communicate fluently with end users at all levels.
Our Client offers career progression and opportunities as well as scope for further training and development for the right candidate. This is a chance to work for an exciting company experiencing steady growth with a supportive work environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155929