- Planning, developing and implementing effective online/offline marketing campaigns
- Planning, developing and implementing effective social media marketing campaigns
- Advertising, market research and production
- Designing and presenting blogs for the websites
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Planning, organisational and time management skills also to be of a high standard.
- Problem solving
- Computer literate and thorough understanding of company software
- Report writing if necessary
- Experience in advertising and/or branding
- High communication skills
- Experience of Googles Analytics and Google Adwords preferable
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, please forward a recent copy of your CV quoting reference MP894413For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay,Kinmel Bay,Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold,Deeside, Ewloe,Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77762490