Java Quant Developer Python Investment Management
Java Quant Developer London to £110k
Java Quant Developer / Quantitative Programmer (Java Python SQL Hadoop Data Science Mathematics). Global Investment Bank is seeking a technology focussed Quant Developer. Joining the Investment Management Technology division with over $700 billion under management you will work closely with Quantitative Analysts and Data Scientists to develop and implement trading strategies across a broad spectrum of geographies.
As a Java Quant Developer you’ll be working with Java 8, Python, SQL, Hadoop and will gain exposure to a wide range of other technologies including Open Source, Kafka and Spark.
Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
- Strong Object Orientated Programming skills – Java and Python
- Logical with strong analytical skills
- Finance / trading industry experience with a good working knowledge of OTC Derivatives and Listed Products
- Experience of working with Agile development methodologies, particularly TDD, familiar with unit testing JUnit and Mockito preferred
- Good knowledge of Data Science with strong mathematics skills
- Excellent communication skills
As a Java Quant Developer / Quantitative Programmer (Java Python) you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £110k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Quant Developer / Quantitative Programmer (Java Python) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145931