Cherry Professional are working with an organisation going through major growth based in Nottingham City Centre to recruit a value adding Management Accountant. Our client are actively seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, bright & engaging individual to work closely with the Senior Management Accountant.
- Ownership of the divisional P&L and balance sheet
- Ensure accurate and precise data is provided to the individual divisions
- Production and review of divisional monthly profit and loss accounts
- Attendance at divisional Ops meetings
- Monthly analysis of division results in Board pack and monthly finance review meetings
- Weekly analysis of divisional margin report, investigating variances and providing commentary on the results.
- Reporting versus budget
- Ownership of yearly budget process
What the client is looking for
- Candidate must be late Stages of ACCA / CIMA
- Strong excel skills
- Candidate must be able to work to deadlines, self-motivating, able to prioritise workloads and an excellent communicator on all levels.
Other roles you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160835