Your new role
These are new permanent roles for an expanding team. You will be a key member of the VAT accounts team in a varied and challenging role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Provision of fully substantiated VAT balances
- Assistance with VAT audits
- Preparation of timely and accurate regulatory returns for the European business
- Collaborate cross functionally and support the business with all aspect of VAT
- Support the treasury function by accurate forecasting of VAT payments and receipts
- Undertake adhoc duties when required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have VAT experience or a degree 2:1 or above and have an appetite to learn in the VAT team. This client is looking for candidates with a passion for finance, with resilience and a 'can-do' attitude. Good excel skills inc. V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £18,000 + benefits, working hours of 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday, a career with training and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79125464