Tax Senior or Manager
Rekroot are delighted to be working on a Tax Manager position for a qualified or part qualified accountant to work within an highly respected firm with a very modern working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client focused Tax Manager looking for more autonomy and progression in their career. The company is very successful and well known, and has a reputation as one of the best places to work in the area, the successful candidate would be working directly with the existing directors supporting them with the future direction of the company.
This well established firm pride themselves on providing a first class service to their wide portfolio of clients.They work with a range of business entities and provide taxation services to a number of clients.
The main responsibilities for the Tax Manager will be;
- Managing the flow of Tax work
- Promoting the full range of Tax services and actively seeking opportunities for new or additional Tax fee income
- Assisting with attracting new clients to the portfolio and maintaining the current one
- Fulfilling the training and development needs of the team
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified accountants
- Working directly with the directors and helping them to create and develop the Tax strategy
The perfect Tax Manager will be CTA/ATT qualified with a minimum of five years experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. You will be confident in communicating with clients of all sizes.
Ideally suited towards someone looking to progress their career. This is an unmissable opportunity to become a part of a motivated team within an employee focused company where you will enjoy a progressive and rewarding career.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79124940