We are looking for an experienced Invoicing Administrator to join this market leading Worcester business on a 6 month contract, to assist with the invoicing of capital and recurring charges within a busy office environment.
As an Invoicing Administrator, you will be methodical and organised in your approach to manage a high volume workload to strict monthly deadlines. Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating customer billing
- Maintaining EDI transaction records and obtaining invoicing information monthly
- Recurring billing – monthly, quarterly and annual licenses, support and maintenance charges
- Restructuring customer charges
- Month-end reports and order book reconciliations
- Processing direct debit adjustments
To be successful you will have good knowledge of Excel and Word, desirably with SAP experience or at least the ability to learn new systems quickly.
In return, the company can offer free parking and access to an exclusive rewards platform. You will be joining a supportive, collaborative and positive working environment with a strong focus on team work.
For more information on this Invoicing Administrator position, please contact Lauren Oliver or submit your CV by clicking apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157230