Agricultural Service Engineer -Chelmsford / Essex -to £1350ph
We are a successful company in the Agricultural Equipment Sales and Service sector and are currently looking to expand our Agricultural Service team.
The ideal candidate should be based near Chelmsford.
The role will be a mix of workshop and field based covering the Essex region as an agricultural engineer.
You will be visiting our customers to carry out service and breakdown work on a range of agricultural farm machinery. Full training will be provided on different manufacturer brands.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an agricultural engineer and a full UK driving licence. You should also have the willingness to work longer hours during busy periods such as harvest time.
Salary and Benefits package:
- Up to £13.50 per hour
- Standard working week 37.5 hours before overtime
- All overtime paid above 37.5 hours
- Company van supplied (VW) to be used for travel to customer sites and to and from work
- 23 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company pension plan offering an 8% contribution
- Life assurance
- Tool insurance
- Excellent on-going training programme
To apply for this job, please send your CV through the link and we will call you back ASAP for a confidential chat about your application and your availability to attend an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156506