Finance Manager, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
This is a great opportunity to join a division of successful design business based in Milton Keynes who are part of a large global multi-national. This role will be responsible for management of finance records and reporting on business performance for a site with c100 staff with revenues of over £25m. The role will support the local site and senior management team with a reporting line to the Divisional Senior Finance Manager based at another site. You will be leading a small team of three people based in Milton Keynes.
- Have significant experience in a similar role, producing management accounts, month end, balance sheet control, profit & loss, budgets, cashflow, forecasts and year end preparation.
- Advanced Excel skills
- You will be organised and structured in your approach, excellent time management skills and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills are critical for success in this role with the ability to build trusted relationships across the business
You will be responsible for
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management reporting, and supporting on the mid-range business plans, budgets, forecasts etc.
- Support on financial systems, procedures and internal controls
- Ensure accurate and timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts and balance sheet control
- Maintain accurate month end close folders to external audit.
- Support on Monthly presentation reporting to corporate HQ
- Assisting with the annual external audit as required.
- Support on the annual budget process including periodic reforecasts and projections
- Maintain cash flow forecasts
- Prepare monthly P&L by department report with variance to budget analysis and investigate variances with departmental managers
- Year End - Assist in the production of the year end file ensuring the necessary information is in place for the auditors
- Complete Government Statutory Surveys in a timely manner
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a market leading manufacturing company in a role offering responsibility and real variety. The successful candidate should be keen to develop new skills and duties
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79147523