Mechanical design engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer, Contract
Vertical are working closely with an award winning highly reputable consultancy with offices nationwide on the Search for a mechanical design engineer on contract for the following locations; Manchester and Liverpool to assist on the designs within the building sector, mainly commercial and residential projects.
About the client:
. Our client is a leading and award-winning building services design consultancy practice providing mechanical, electrical, public health and vertical transportation advice to construction, facilities and property professionals across all sectors.
. Based in Manchester city centre with offices nationwide and they continue to grow.
. Adopted the latest Technology and concepts for their project designs.
. Environmentally Friendly meeting requirements of low carbon legislation on a regular basis.
. Sectors included; Commercial, Residential, student residential, education, retail, hotels, leisure and Industrial
To be considered for this role, experience in building services is essential such as commercial buildings, accommodation complexes, etc. If you can demonstrate successful completion of design projects of this nature I would very much like to hear from you.
This is a contract position and duration are ongoing, which could lead up to 12 months. Due to the rapid increase in workload this is likely to be extended.
Key Skills / Person Profile:
* buildings experience is essential?
* Confident, outgoing and good communicator
* Experience of substantial building services design projects.
* Large consultancy experience.
* Proven Mechanical Design background on projects of a commercial and residential nature.
* Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
* In depth knowledge and expertise of mechanical engineering systems and equipment
* Knowledge of engineering specifications and calculations
* Knowledge and understanding of the wider built environment and the associated design influences.
* An understanding of construction procurement strategies.
* Design experience in accordance with Technical Standards, planning policies and relevant British standard and building regulations
Locations- Manchester and Liverpool
Hourly rates- 30-35phr
To apply please send cvs to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149269