Maintenance Engineer - 12 month contract - South West
Amoria Bond are urgently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join one of our key clients based in the South West. Our client, a large global organisation in the automotive industry is offering a minimum of a 12 month contract.
This role demands a pragmatic and self motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running working continental shift patterns.
The role involves:
Day Shifts - production line in operation
* Ensuring the production line doesn't stop
* Recovering equipment to keep it running
Night shift - production line not in operation
* Maintenance of equipment
* Repairing parts of the production line
* Maintenance engineering
* PLC fault finding skills - Mitsubishi
* An understanding of hydraulic equipment
* An understanding of pneumatic equipment
* An understanding of electrical equipment
* An understanding of robotics
* Fault finding
* Problems solving
* Working within the structural and paint team
* Experience of automotive assembly or any heavily industrialised automotive experience
* Automotive experience is essential
The rate per hour is competitive but completely dependant on the individuals skill and level and experience.
Please submit your CV for consideration to or call 0161 448 8881.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105776