A leading and well-established organisation in the North West are currently looking for three Internal Auditors to join their busy teams on three to six month temporary basis.
As Internal Auditor your responsibilities will include:
- Performing a range of audit assignments of a complex/ad hoc and often non-financial nature
- Assisting with a broad range of routine financially based audit assignments
- Liaising with finance and non-finance members of staff
- Visiting client sites
- Carrying out the full audit cycle with minimum supervision
You will have previous experience in an Internal Audit role and will have the following skill set:
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Ability to drive although this is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working Internal Auditor to join a fantastic organisation with an interesting client base.
The role can be based in Liverpool or Manchester and although there is travel to client sites they are very flexible and will accommodate to your preferred location base and there is also the option to work from home when suitable.
Candidates without the essential crtieria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145692