Investment Management Support
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual in investment management support to join a well-established team in the private wealth sector. The role will be assisting with administration of portfolios and client files, handling queries from clients and liaising with the Operations department.
My client is a well established, investment management firm that specialise in the private wealth sector. Their offices in the heart of Edinburgh city centre are a short walk away from train, bus and tram links.
The Investment Management Support role will be responsible for:
- Deal with administration for the team and identify ways of improving efficiency.
- To assist in all aspects of opening and maintaining client accounts.
- To follow the progress of stock movement and follow up any problems which may arise.
- To liaise with the accounts department over cash movements and to administer payments.
- Setting up, closing and managing client files, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
- Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors etc.
- Assist in the review of clients' portfolios and draft accompanying letters.
- Be involved in recommendations for switches.
- Buys and sells, as well as related Capital Gains Tax calculations.
- To ensure that compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
- To assist in the preparation of reports for advisory and discretionary clients as necessary subject to experience and examination.
- To manage occasional special projects, such as collection of KYC information.
The successful candidate will preferably have experiences within a Financial Services environment.
The Investment Management Support role will also require an individual who is:
a good communicator
a team player
The basic salary on offer is £20,000-£30,000 pa plus company benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153961