Non-Functional Business Analyst - Financial Services
This role will be sat within a new 'requirements' team who are responsible for developing a framework for a large, critical service contract.
This company is the fastest growing FS Company in the UK and at the forefront of workplace pension automatic enrolment. It is already the scheme of choice for millions of businesses and employees across the UK. Based in Central London they offer a fast moving, supportive, ever changing environment where people are truly valued and genuinely excited to be part of what they're doing. This role is an exciting opportunity to look at their future solution design and therefore wider future consumer financial service requirements.
One of 4 new positions for a Non-Functional Business Analyst to sit within the 'Requirements' work stream in the product solutions team. Reporting to the Solution Architect you'll be helping to develop solution architecture and data staging requirements.
- Develop non-functional requirements for large 3rd party service contract
- Analysis of current solution and the production of documents that help define how the components of the solution design work together
- Production of materials to support the procurement of the solution design.
- Provide expert advice to inform the development of business testing
- Support analysis and impact assessment of legal and policy developments on the solution design
I'm looking for a 'hit the ground running' Non-Functional Business Analyst with solution architecture and data migration experience. Using your excellent stakeholder management skills, you would have gained experience supporting service business solutions ideally within financial services.
- Practical experience of solution design
- Practical experience of using cloud based technology and PaaS
- Some experience of embedding security requirements into infrastructure
Using your excellent communication skills, you'll get the opportunity to deal with senior stakeholders across the organisation, helping to navigate a complex set of decisions that will help to shape the future of an organisation as it becomes one of the largest pension providers in the UK and a household name. This role will offer an opportunity for career development and allow you to be at the forefront of one of the most exciting FS reforms in recent times.
This role will sit with a new team and the beginning of this incredibly prestigious project. To apply press the 'Apply Now' button.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156706