Graduate Treasury Consultant
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Graduate Treasury Consultant to join a cutting edge consultancy and solutions provider specialising within Treasury, Risk and Finance. This role will be based at their offices in London.
Building on the success and rapid growth of this organisation, they are currently looking to expand their consultancy division at the Graduate level. They are looking for exceptional candidates, with an interest in Treasury, who can thrive in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Treasury Consultant include:
- Completing internal and external training and accreditation courses on Treasury and related technologies
- Undertaking technical analysis and documentation of client issues under the supervision of the Senior Treasury Consultants
- Configuring Treasury Systems in client environments under the supervision of the Senior Treasury Consultants
- Delivering client training on Treasury technologies
- Researching and communicating Treasury and Treasury Technology trends via the company's website blog
Graduate employees will have a unique opportunity to work closely with some of the most talented and respected Treasury Consultants in the industry. As a rapidly growing organisation there will be significant career advancement opportunities for ambitious and talented employees.
To be considered for the Graduate Treasury Consultant position you require:
As a minimum:
- A Level (Or equivalent) qualifications in relevant subjects - (A Grade)
- Bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) in relevant field (Mathematics, Engineering, Finance)
- Masters/Major/PhD in Finance related subject is desirable
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. C++,C#, Python) and/or knowledge of relational database concepts and management
- An interest in technology and finance trends.
- A demonstrable desire to challenge their skill set under the pressure of time constraints, and in a client facing environment.
The package on offer is circa. £35,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151828