Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst
Are you keen to build on your business partnering experience in a project focused environment where you will be required to provide the financial link across the business?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a FTSE listed organisation in Warwick to recruit a Finance Business Partner who can become a key part of the team required to influence external stakeholders, turn the project strategy into delivery within finance and the business.
Senior Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Understand the financial challenges, opportunities and influence stakeholders to optimise our business plan and engagement approach
- Business partner the central project team and main business leads to identify and solve emerging issues and support key activities
- Accountable for determining and delivering the business support regulatory strategy for the project
- Co-ordinate the virtual finance team to deliver strong and consistent support to the business
- Build strong rapport and trust with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the credibility to enable challenging discussions and financial leadership
- Provide commercial insight that improves our plans and enhances shareholder value
- Effectively collaborate with finance colleagues to ensure provision of consistent, high quality financial support across the programme
- Deliver compelling, well justified and advocated regulatory submissions into price control processes which are aligned with customer and stakeholder needs.
Is the Senior Finance Analyst role right for me?
As an organisation they have a reputation for employing high performers who enjoy hands on opportunities that provide Individuals with the skillset needed to make senior moves in a short time frame. Alongside the progression opportunities, the business is well known for flexible working and offering real variety in the positions offered.
This particular role will see you supporting a project team that have been instructed to drive down costs and provide a true business partnering service to internal and external stakeholders. The line manager is practice trained with a reputation that has been built on strong leadership and a willingness to develop a team to take more ownership.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant who has studied ACA, ACCA or CIMA with previous experience business partnering in fast paced environments and engaging with stakeholders who need to be challenged. Any project accounting and previous experience in a regulated business would be an advantage.
Senior Finance Analyst Package:
- £45,000 - £53,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145549