Digital Leadership (Management) Learning and Development Coach
Learning and Development Coach - Digital Leadership (Management Level 5)
Salary £33k - £38k+ dep on experience
37.5 hours per week, 25 days holiday plus stats, CPD, Private Medical Insurance Scheme, travel expenses, salary reviews
Permanent Full Time, Interviewing asap for an asap start
Do you want to work for a leading Outstanding training provider who are proven with a wide range of employers from start up to global brands like Facebook and Google?
Delivering effective learning in class-based and online study weeks/days and ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
As a learning and development coach in Digital Leadership you will be guiding Digital Leadership Apprentices on Standards/Frameworks to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and at training sessions, support them to complete their qualifications through a mix of teaching, assessing, coaching, workplace visits and liaison activities.
Our client are looking for candidates with a passion for teaching, coaching and assessing young people to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of dynamic digital roles. You will also be a natural and enjoy building good relations with our clients external clients where apprentices are employed
- Delivering effective learning in class-based and online study weeks/days and ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
- Mentoring the apprentices to complete the Summative Portfolio and End Point Assessment by ensuring the apprentices have in depth understanding of Level 5 Standards, according to the assessment guidelines, and that timely feedback is consistently provided.
- Liaising and communicating with Apprentice employers/line managers to ensure they are fully aware of apprentice’s progress and aware how to support them to meet key milestones. Ensuring learning activity is recorded and auditable in line with government funding regulations and uploaded onto the e-portfolio platform.
• Relevant sector skill knowledge of the workplace and subjects (Leadership and Management)
• Formal teaching qualification. PTLLS or higher
• Generic workplace skills knowledge and understanding such as written skills, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability etc.
• Previous experience of delivering apprenticeship qualifications, Excellent organisational and administrative skills, Qualification in Leadership/Management with CMI/ILM
- Knowledge of Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Digital Leadership/Management
- Formal teaching qualification. PTLLS or higher
- Experience assessing and coaching
- Experience liaising and working with sector employers
- Knowledge of sector skills, awarding and funding body regulations
To apply for the role of Learning and Development Coach - Digital Leadership (Management Level 5) please email your cv
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right the interview process
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151960