Information Management Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Location: Cambridge, Melbourn Science Park
The Project Management Group within IMED Operations enables and drives project delivery and informed decison making. The Information Manager in this group, will work across several cross-functional drug project teams to provide support in all aspects of key project information management to enable and drive project delivery.
- Provides coordination and support of project information to IMED Project Managers (PMs) and the cross-functional project teams to enable and drive project delivery.
- Ensure information sharing and communication processes are in place for the drug project teams and IMED Operations PM Network (locally and globally) in close collaboration with all other roles in the PM organisation
- Facilitate the communication/information flow within the drug project teams.
- Proactively ensuring the set up and maintenance of communication/information platforms with external partners/collaborators in line with company best practice.
- Support the PMs in developing key project documents including visualisation of the project plans with adequate quality and according to deadlines.
· Ensure on-boarding of new drug project team members through appropriate access of key drug project information.
Technical and Process Support
- Provide technical and process support to drug project teams in generating reports and in data visualisation e.g. OPAL reports.
Planning/Monitoring and Delivery
- Act as deputy for IMED Operations PM as needed (empowered delegate )
- Take the lead in planning/organising drug project team meetings (preparation of agendas, minutes, updating action decision and event logs, etc) and to follow-up on actions
- Work together with IMED Operations Project Manager to follow-up on actions
- Stakeholder management, to include liaising and management of Third Party Suppliers / External Consultants
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years information management project experience
- Specialist knowledge in relation to business support activities in the relevant area
- Competent in the use of relevant office equipment and systems
- Customer Service skills
- Collaboration skills and tools
- BA/BSc in science or engineering or equivalent technical work experience
- Relevant vocational qualifications or equivalent experience
- Team management skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104066