Direct and Indirect Procurement
A global engineering company near Portsmouth currently seek to hire a permanent Buyer to join their Procurement team.
Buyer - key responsibilities
* To manage suppliers to achieve improvements in cost, quality and delivery in accordance with business KPI's.
* To manage inventory in line with business objectives
* To raise and process relevant documentation for returning defective parts to suppliers.
* Implementing and progressing Request for Change (RFC's) when required.
Buyer - skills and experience required
* A commercially experienced Buyer
* Engineering sector experience
* Proven negotiator
* CIPS Qualified of P/Q (Desirable)
If you seek a new opportunity and are a proven Buyer - apply for further info on this exciting opportunity !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145459