Talent Acquisition Analyst
The Talent Acquisition Analyst is accountable for the smooth progression of the recruitment process for client groups from the commencement of the requisition, addressing obstacles in the process through to closing the requisition, onboarding of the new hires and tracking of results. The TA Analyst is also responsible for supporting and covering recruitment activity for recruiters in Uxbridge and Aberdeen during times of holidays and absence, as well as adopting a recruiter role for assigned client groups.
Conducts all activities in a safe and effective manner and raises safety and environmental issues immediately and in line with corporate policy.
Undertakes the role in line with corporate policy and demonstrates behaviours in line with our client’s values at all times. Readily accepts accountability.
Carries out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk.
• Provide a high standard of customer service to hiring managers, candidates and recruiters.
• Schedule phone, video and face-to-face interviews for vacancies;
• Prepare and distribute offer letter packages to candidates in a timely manner;• Schedule and track pre-employment requirements (ie. medical, references) and work with vendors who administer these tests;• Super User for our client’s onboarding system Service Now and manage the onboarding for all employee and contractor personnel
• Run the company’s new start orientation when required• Collaborate with other HR personnel (HRBP’s, HR Analysts, Compensation) to enable the offer delivery, hiring and on-boarding of new hires;
• Provide administrative support to the recruiters or manager;• Provide and analyse accurate monthly Contractor and Talent Acquisition reporting to the recruiters identifying key trends from the data gathered as required.
• Tracking recruitment metrics and keeping Workday and Talentlink systems up-to-date;• Record invoices and oversee candidate interview expense repayment and other financial and budgeting activities;• Manage the summer student and graduate recruitment from seeking position approvals and allocating positions to relevant departments, advertising roles, screening CVs, arranging telephone, video interviews as required. Our client’s graduate recruitment process involves a full day assessment centre for shortlisted candidates so this role is also responsible for the full coordination of this from creating the timetable, arranging all the assessment elements (interview, presentation, group exercise etc), booking pre-assessment dinners, creating individual timetables for candidates and assessors;• Owner of our client’s candidate and hiring manager feedback survey’s post recruitment process including distribution, collating and analysing; reporting findings when received. • Have the ability to work independently with limited guidance to solve problems and make judgments and decisions on how to resolve situations;• Assume part or all of a recruiter's responsibilities during times of high volume or during vacation coverage;• Screen, interview and assess candidates for positions assigned to the role (Production Technician’s etc);
Collaborates with others in the team and looks for opportunities to leverage their network and work with others to develop safe, practical and effective solutions.
• Continuous Improvement & Innovation
Continuously develops ways of working by seeking feedback from colleagues and key stakeholders. Complies with our client’s project management disciplines, effectively utilises knowledge databases and actively participates in project reviews.
Looks for opportunities to develop technical and personal skills both by formal learning interventions and work experience. Coaches team colleagues where appropriate and demonstrates a personal commitment to lifelong learning.
Engages with people processes in a positive and timely manner. Demonstrates a commitment to the spirit of such processes.
CIPD or REC accreditation would be an advantage
• Experience in a recruiting or HR support role is essential
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel is essential
• Proficient in data analytics and recruitment reporting
• Experience working with an applicant tracking system and/or HRIS is advantageous;• Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Must have the ability to work in a professional and highly confidential environment;• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding service to all levels of internal and external customers required;• Must have the ability to multi-task and handle multiple changing priorities while also assisting others with answers and solutions;• Must have the aptitude for continuously learning, evaluating, and using technology to increase the quality and efficiency of the recruiting process;• Must be able to work well with tight deadlines and be a team player others can count on to support the goals of the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79126053