ITS Test Engineer
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people - their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets - we're making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
- To provide a test support for (but not limited to) the ESB project.
- Define testing scenarios, test documentation, test data and tests control mechanisms, in addition execute on approved test approach.
- Generate and maintain test control documents (ex. Test execution and defect status…etc.) to allow project managers to better steer the project through the lifecycle
- Manage test third party test resource (on or off-shore) within the constraints of the project
- Report status to Project /Project Manager and Test Manager
- Test Processes & principles
- Lifecycle Methodologies -Agile, Waterfall.
- Multiple technologies -Client Server, Web, Web Services & Cloud
- Multiple device - Workstation, Servers & Mobiles
- Virtual Machines - Hyper-V & VMware
- Demonstrable Network knowledge (Switch, Hubs, Load balancers)
- IBM IAS experience desirable
- Product Risk - identification and addressing though test phase (planning, execution and release)
- Levels and types of testing - Test Design Techniques & estimation Methods
- Management of Test Artefacts using Tools (TFS, JIRA, HP ALM or similar)
- Defects management principles and workflow
- Stakeholder reporting (progress, defects, risks)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79119926