£18,000 per annum
SkillsArena is looking to recruit a dynamic, organised person, to join our small team, based in Chelmsford as we experience an exciting period of growth.
As the System Tester your role will include the following responsibilities:
In making this new role as test curator and systems tester your own, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of test development and system quality Beta Testing before live release.
- Responsible for testing systems changes and working with the development team to rectify problems.
- Research and development to enhance test suites and create new online tests, managing the whole life cycle: Ideas, Research, Development, Alpha & Beta Testing, Release Management.
- Develop and manage test documentation to include referencing and justifying answer paths.
- Convert clients test content from a paper-based test to online.
The ideal candidate for the System Tester role will portray the following skills and attributes:
This exciting opportunity needs a self-motivated, organised, proactive individual. You will be highly detailed, analytical, resourceful and be comfortable with research and detailed work. With a good sense of humour and strong work ethic, you will enjoy a fun but professional work environment and making a difference being part of a supportive team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills to include using Word, Excel, Outlook and online applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to learn at a fast pace
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Open to change within a growing company
If you feel you are suitable for the System Tester role, please apply now!
Curator, Systems Quality Control, System Tester, Test Curator.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149529