PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Robert Half are recruiting a Purchase Ledger to join an energetic and vibrant team within a growing organisation based in Redditch. The role will be perfect for someone looking to develop on their previous skills and expand their knowledge. The role is offering £18,000 - £22,000
- Process all overhead invoices and credits ensuring appropriate authorisation is received
- Reconcile all accounts to supplier statements.
- Liaise with suppliers via telephone and email to resolve any queries
- Raise bacs payment files.
- Maintaining up to date supplier bank details in accounting system.
- Reconcile all company bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile all company credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Process and pay all employee expenses on a monthly basis.
- Ensure good housekeeping of purchase ledger at all times
- Manage supplier payment portals where necessary
- Previous experience of working within a finance team
- Transactional finance experience
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- Desire to work in a growing, developing business
- £18,000 - £22,000
- Study Support for AAT
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discount off company products
- Pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109024