Salary: Up to 80k
As a Python Engineer, you will concentrate on providing technical services and developing integrations between my client and a range of other software systems implemented inside the contact centre and beyond. My client wants their customers to be the spearhead of innovation in social customer care and this role is vital in aiding their clients to leverage real value from data held within their own systems.
An important part of the Professional Services team in all integrations projects, the Python Engineer will develop the software needed to integrate between client systems and my clients platform. The Python Engineer will work jointly with Engineering and the Professional Services team ensuring a successful delivery and support of integrations.
My clients core platform is built using Python, MongoDB, ReactJS, and a whole host of other technologies including Solr, Redis, Memcached, MySQL and more. Their production framework runs on Amazon Web Service and is sustained by our Operations team using Chef, Jenkins and other delivery technologies. My client tries to use the best tools for the job, whilst investing in internal infrastructure and tools to make their jobs easier. My clients code is tested and code reviewed to ensure quality.
Assist in architecting solutions.
Working with the Integration team to establish smooth delivery of Integrations for customers
Building, testing, deploying, and providing support within integrations between client systems
Develop core software components to be used in numerous customer integrations
Help in consistently improving client focused API's
Longer term responsibilities:
Architect convoluted integration solutions with the Integration team and the customers technical resources
Provide support to the production of technical scopes, documentation, and other items required to establish sale and delivery of integrations
Provide support to the Professional Services team with technical proficiency on a host of subjects
- Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Commercial experience of at least two programming languages
- Self-starter with an motivation for learning new technologies and complex problem solving
- Good collaborative, communication and teamwork skills
- Time-management skills and experience in meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate and communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical co-workers.
Proven experience in conveying technical projects and a experience in project based software development.
Commercial experience using APIs and joining systems together.
- Team drinks every Friday
- Unlimited vacation
- Encouraging employees to take off as much time needed during the year so everyone is always fresh and focused on doing great work.
- Quarterly socials events
- The PS team get together every quarter to blow off needed steam together, in addition to the company socials.
- Unlimited books
- Need a Python book? Want to delve in reactjs? My client has you covered.
- Annual conference allowance
- Want to take that trip to PyCon? There's also a budget for that.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157748