Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting to the Financial Controller of a £30m t/o import and distribution business based in Birstall. This is a role aimed at an AAT qualified accountant looking to start ACCA/CIMA or a part qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant. Study support will be provided and there is clear progression in place for the appointed candidate on qualification.
The company uses Sage 200 and this is varied role forming part of a small accounts team which will include;
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily banking control and report covering multiple sterling and foreign currency bank accounts
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Preparation and posting of journal adjustments
- Responsible for petty cash, including month end summary and reconciliation
- Providing assistance during the annual audit
- Assisting the Financial Controller in month end reporting
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience of the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy, finance and practice opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102361