An exciting new post has been created due to company expansion who now require a Finance Director. As a qualified and experienced Accountant you will have full responsibility for the current and future financial well-being of the company, a work-based learning company with substantial Adult Education and Apprenticeships contracts, both as a prime and sub-contractor in the post 16 education sector.
- Quality control of financial reporting and forecasts, sales, purchase and general ledger reconciliations
- Generating profit and loss accounts
- Recognising areas for improved efficiency and cost saving
- Supporting the MD and management team in finance forecasting.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the company is financially sound by making changes to increase revenue and managing budgets.
- Evaluating financial systems and methods
- Managing finance, and accounting teams
- Implementing measures for staff improvement
- Enforcingfinancial strategies and regulations
- Overseeing budgeting, reporting, and forecasting
- Reporting to stakeholders and board members
- Networking with industry professionals
- Liaising with financial institutions
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA chartered accountants with wide experience of strategic financial analysis and planning.
- The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, creative and numerate, and have the ability to communicate and delegate well.
25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79133039