Junior Management Accountant - Practice
Radley Green is excited to be working with a top independent Practice firm based in the heart of The City. Our client is a mid-sized firm who partners with a wide variety of clients from FTSE-listed businesses through to private individuals.
As the Junior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Trial balance preparation
- AP & AR reconciliation, aged debtor and creditor reporting
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- And more
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be studying towards your ACCA, CIMA, or ACA
- Have a strong educational background
- Be a highly driven individual with the ability to manage your own time well
If you feel you would be the perfect fit for this role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79134647