Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 - Excellent benefit package
Shift: Treble shift
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious chemical manufacturer who have a fantastic opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join the Engineering team at one of their many sites in Hull. Individuals must have experience working within a fast paced environment and used to meeting strict deadlines. Should candidates have an excellent attitude and passion towards their work they will heavily invest in further training and development.
Main aspects of the role:
- Work collaboratively within the Engineering team
- Investigate means of improving plant productivity
- Projects work on brand new machinery
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance.
- Atleast 2 years working as a multi-skilled Maintenance engineer.
- Have experience working within an FMCG, Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or similar environment
- Previous experience programming PLC would be beneficial
In return my client can offer excellent opportunities to grow within the business, obtain further training & development, excellent remuneration and a happy, clean and busy working environment.
If you are interested in learning more about this role please contact James Travis at E3 Recruitment or apply direct.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145587