Legal 500 listed law firm is currently looking for an Immigration Solicitor to join their London, city office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor looking for a diverse caseload within a highly regarded established firm.
The main duties of an Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firm's current client base.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with experience within corporate immigration from a city based practice.
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, as this role will have diverse caseload, but mainly covering economic migration.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Candidates who are newly qualified will be considered, however would need to demonstrate experience of working within immigration as a paralegal.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109996