Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
Network Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - Lead Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Routing - Switching - Firewall - WAN - Juniper - Palo Alto - F5 - CCNA - CCNP - Reigate - Surrey - £48,000-£50,000 required by a market leading IT Support and Network Services organisation based in the Reigate location.
- Network Deployment Engineer tasked to implement network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements
- Collaborate with Project/Programme Managers, Network Technical Design Authorities and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales
- Implementing network solutions in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist with follow up troubleshooting and updating documentation as required
- Extensive network support and delivery experience at a senior level
- Deployment Engineer will ideally hold Cisco accreditations or working towards i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Level
- Deployment Engineer with experience in Firewall Solutions i.e. Palo Alto, CheckPoint or Juniper
- Cisco Routing & Switching experience required
- ITIL Foundation
- Load Balancing (F5)
- Cisco Network Engineer with experience in WAN: MPLS (L2/L3 VPN), CPE, VPN, VLAN
If you are an experienced Deployment Engineer - Network Deployment Engineer with Cisco Routing & Switching experience I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £50,000pa and Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Deployment Engineer - Network Deployment Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79116600