Event Manager (Finance)
Do you want to work for one of the most well-established companies around?
Our client, a leader in the international events industry is searching for personable and articulate professionals to join a team within their finance division. Looking for someone to come and handle the logistics of these events, from speaker management to venue negotiation to on-site management, this is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience who wants to take the next step.
- Maintain close speaker liaison to ensure that presentation documents & speaker biographies are sent through in time
- Liaison with venues
- Communication of speaker presentation requirements
- Arrange, collate and send all materials to printer for documentation pack to be printed prior to conference
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the conference at the venue on the day
- Multitasking & time management
- Computer literate – confident working in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79140731