Compliance Analyst - Marketing & Distribution
The position will support the distribution and marketing of funds internationally. Based in London, the primary focus of the role will be the review and approval of fund marketing materials, including presentations, factsheets, brochures, web content, video and email marketing content. The role will also include providing compliance support to product development and distribution functions.
One of the world's largest independent investment management firms.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Review marketing materials for funds, including content of the web pages;
- Provide day to day advice to Marketing, Global Wealth Management and the Global Business Development & Relationship Management Group on fund marketing content and distribution requirements across various jurisdictions across EMEA;
- Develop and maintain marketing guidelines, Q&A's, checklists, and country specific marketing memos.
- Assist with the Compliance Monitoring programme in relation to post use review of marketing material and website content;
- Assist with the provision of training to the business, specifically in relation to marketing and distribution, and also more generally where required;
- Provide compliance support for the product development process, attending working group meetings as part of the formal review and establishment of new global funds.
- Advise and assist the KYD Review Group in developing and maintaining a Distributor Due Diligence programme.
- Provide general support to the Compliance Officer, particularly in relation to new cross border distribution initiatives.
- Have a strong academic background;
- Have relevant experience, ideally gained at another Asset Management firm. Experience of working with/supporting fund activities (specifically in relation to fund marketing and cross border distribution) is strongly preferred;
- Demonstrate strong compliance knowledge, particularly as it relates to the sale and marketing of funds in multiple jurisdictions;
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146151