Middleweight Digital Designer
This Retail Company is a provider and operator of loyalty and reward solutions that strengthen customer and consumer loyalty and improve member engagement and they are on the lookout for Middleweight Digital Designer to join their team.
As a mid-weight Designer within this company, you will have the opportunity to fully utilise and explore your digital and print skills throughout all of their brands.
With excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver), this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic working environment with a great team ethos.
Your primary role and responsibilities are:
- Working on developing and executing design work across all digital and print marketing collateral.
- Take ownership of creating and producing fit for purpose ideas and designs for both digital and print projects.
- Develop and produce a variety of programme specific design work for email templates, advertising banners, landing pages and website design.
- Manage your schedule to ensure that all agreed deadlines are met.
- Support on the generation of ideas within the Creative Department and the wider Marketing team.
- Assist with the development of creative concepts.
- To be aware of our brand values and guidelines and to consistently ensure that work produced is in line with and champion those values
- Stay up-to-date with changing design developments in the creative industry.
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Proven experience of working as a mid-weight graphic designer.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a graphic design related course.
- Highly creative, innovative with excellent technical skills.
- The ability to work at pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your own work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to present visually appealing work confidently.
- Well skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite (CC) including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Pro-active about learning additional design related software and practices.
- Good knowledge of digital processes and the submission of print advertising.
- Takes great interest in the user experience and user journey.
- An excellent team player, however has the ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in sport is highly beneficial in order to visually translate our campaigns to the end user.
This company is reachable by both public transport and car from Burton on Trent, Loughborough, Tamworth, Lichfield and Stafford.
If you would like to know more about this role then please email me your updated CV and portfolio packed full of digital designs and concepts.
Digital Designer, Retail Company, Staffordshire, Up to £27,000, Perm, ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156156