Splunk Engineer, Investment Banking, London, Contract, £400
A prestigious Investment Bank based in the city require an experienced Splunk Engineer.
You will come from a strong technical infrastructure/development background and have;
- Good knowledge of Big Data basics, Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Universal Forwarder, rsyslog, CIM mapping, deployment server and Splunk indexer clusters.
- Have Splunk Admin, Fundamentals 1 and 2 training courses
- Good knowledge with UNIX and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface.
- Knowledge with scripting languages (bash), regex, application development (python, java), databases and analytical tools.
- Good knowledge with including servers, networking devices, and storage.
- Understanding of common enterprise applications
- The ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer's business.
- The ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
In return you will be able will be able work for a leading investment organisation, with a generous rate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79142223