Senior Finance Analyst - Operations
Senior Financial Analyst - Operations
Are you looking to make that step from a Management Accountant/ Analyst into something more business partnering focused? Do you enjoy interacting with non-finance individuals providing recommendations to support their strand of the business strategy?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a Retail organisation in Warwick who are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The purpose of the role is to provide financial analysis and decision support information to the operational teams. Providing robust challenge to ensure that they make informed and considered financial decisions.
As a Senior Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner Operational teams to assess the options and drivers of current and future performance, supporting the business to optimise decision making through the provision of high-quality insight and analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals for commercial customers. Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that the plans are well thought out, structured and meet corporate directives.
- Manage projects and reviews as required by the business managers, presenting findings and making recommendations in support of their strands of the business strategy. This may include post investment reviews, financial projections, scenario planning, financial modelling, customer segment reviews, customer profitability activity based reviews and other business analysis
- Full involvement in the annual budgeting process to ensure that the information required for the Group budget is available to the deadline and within targets set. This will include challenging the business ion their forecasts and sense-checking to the wider business expectations.
- Reviewing labour costs and visiting sites to ensure that they are operating efficiently and within budget.
- Commercial reporting on acquisition opportunities and business planning. This will include performing due diligence reports, financial analysis on new/existing contracts and advising on the content.
Is the Senior Finance Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who is confident analysing data and now looking to develop further by taking on more ownership throughout that process and start interacting with the business to monitor performance and provide recommendations on how they can improve.
Some travel will be required, however, It is not something to be concerned by as you will have full autonomy over your diary and will likely be a couple of days a month.
The organisation can provide multiple examples of high achievers progressing through the organisation and a structure that will ensure you become a rounded accountant with a real variety of skills and achievements. This role will see you in place for 18 months to 3 years before progressing into a full Business Partner position.
Senior Finance Analyst Package:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 20% Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145551