Credit Control/Sales Ledger
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading organisation to recruit for an experienced temporary Credit Controller/Sales Ledger to join their busy accountancy team based in the Birmingham City Centre.
This is a leading organisation with a prestigious portfolio of key account clients who is highly reputable internationally.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised
- Cash allocations
- Account Reconciliations
- Meet individual KPI targets as set by the department
- Maintain own personal portfolio of accounts
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Daily/monthly reporting and account reconciliation as required
- Escalate problem accounts to senior management
The main requirements include:
- Previous credit control/Sale Ledger experience is essential
- Strong team player
- First class communication skills
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills
If you have the required skill set and available on a short notice period, please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79071538