Sellick Partnership have a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a well-established organisation based in Bolton as a Credit Controller.
This role comes with an excellent benefit package including; £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and life assurance.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Chasing debt via phone, email and letters
- Liaising with customers to arrange payments of debts
- Agreed cash allocation targets
- Posting daily cheques or credit transfers received
- Setting up new customers in the accounting system
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Have Credit Controller experience in a commercial environment
- Have experience using of SAP
- Be able to work off own initiative
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have experience using Microsoft Office
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145718