Investment Manager Administration
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Investment Manager Administrator. This is a Full-Time role but on a Permanent basis, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00PM-17:00PM. Salary £22,000 - £30,000 per annum.
This is a non-regulated position supporting a team of brokers in aspects of looking after their clients. The primary role is in assisting with administration of portfolios and client files, handling queries from clients and liaising with the Operations department. While the individual will assist in the management of private client relationships and their investment portfolios there is no career path towards Investment Advisor incumbent in this role.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Deal with administration for the team and identify ways of improving efficiency.
- To assist in all aspects of opening and maintaining client accounts.
- To follow the progress of stock movement into Rock (Nominees) and follow up any problems which may arise.
- To liaise with the accounts department over cash movements and to administer payments.
- Liaising with the client to settle bargains on time (money & stock).
- Setting up, closing and managing client files, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
- To assist in the preparation of reports for advisory and discretionary clients as necessary subject to experience and examination.
- To manage occasional special projects, such as collection of KYC information
- Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors etc.
- Assist in the review of client's portfolios and draft accompanying letters.
- Be involved in recommendations for switches.
- Buys and sells, as well as related Capital Gains Tax calculations.
- Assist with Probate valuations.
- To ensure that compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication skills, - both written and verbal.
- Highly organised.
- A degree of initiative is expected in order to ensure that the best possible support is given to the team at all times.
- A very high level of attention to detail and accuracy is vital.
- There are often deadline driven tasks, so the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy is also essential.
- As the role is supporting a number of Investment Managers, the flexibility to help them all and adapt to their particular styles of working is key, you must be a strong team player.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136557