Client Portfolio Manager - Expanding Firm
Robert Half Finance and Accounting have been engaged by an expanding Firm of Chartered Accountants to recruit a Client Portfolio Manager; this position will drive the delivery of Accounting and Tax Planning solutions to said clients, building relationships to effectively deliver projects and growth.
This role can be based out of locations in North Oxfordshire or Northamptonshire offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Respond to client queries and associated third parties
- Develop relationships and knowledge of clients become consistent point of contact for day to day matters
- Review work delivered by junior team members
- Assist Partner with management of the department to meet and exceed objectives inclusive of line management and strategy
- Identify business and tax planning opportunities
- Control of Work in Progress to ensure timely completion of work/billing
- Ensure work is planned and progressed efficiently
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years Accounts and Tax experience within a practice environment, excellent communication skills to effectively network and develop business and have the desire to progress this role within the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79143162