Our Client, a leading Practice firm based in the Hillingdon area, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior on a temporary basis. The role does have the potential to go permanent.
You will assist the partners with the preparation of year end Statutory and management accounts as well as being involved in the supervision of staff and review of VAT returns and other relevant financial schedules.
This position will allow the right candidate to progress their accounting, tax and client facing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts preparation for a number of clients within the firm
- Double entry duties
- Auditing duties looking into service charge accounting
- VAT returns
- Personal and trust tax duties
- Degree educated and be qualified as ACCA or ACA with at least two years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience of working in small/medium sized accountancy practice for at least three years in the area of accounts preparation
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of accounts production software
- Xero and Sage system experience would be preferable but isn't essential
- Strong double entry skills are essential
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered or registered with Parkside please call the office and ask to speak to Debbie or Jigna on 01895 202 360.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137542