My Client, who are in the environmental sector are looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their team on a full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanded organisation.
Duties will include:
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
The Ideal candidate will:
- An AAT studier
- Previous experience of role
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, ability to prioritise, including identifying and focusing on key priorities. numeric and analytical skills, and have constant drive and ability.
Please submit your CV in word format
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79123927