Information Security Consultant
Our client is looking for a Senior Consultant to work in the field of Information security within their Governance, Risk and Compliance team.
You will drive delivery, standardisation and assurance across all project functions in the field of information security consultancy, driving projects and initiatives for clients and partners.
The role will be varied and will involve identifying beneficial security risk outcomes for clients; assisting the sales team in pre-sales capacity in understanding technical requirements; supporting the team in delivery of standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, EU GDPR and incident management disciplines
The culture that you will be working in will be one of dynamism and strong teamwork, you will have to absorb, analyse, assess and report information security issues to clients with passion and aplomb.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Ideally CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification or similar
- Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to influence and drive change
- The capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgments under tight timelines.
Previous experience in being part of a team within an Information Security function would be helpful.
You will be joining a group of highly skilled professionals in a fast-paced and responsive IT Security company that stays ahead of its competition with cutting-edge IT services and solutions.
They offer an excellent salary and benefits package and great opportunities for future development.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to provide suitable references and will be required to have background clearance checks, employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
To be considered please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79138086