Accountant Immediate Start
A well known Housing association based in Bolton are currently recruiting for an Accountant on a 3 month interim basis. You must be able to start immediately and have knowledge of either Open Accounts or Oracle in order to be considered for the position.
Your duties will include;
- Provide treasury management, including managing cash flows and forecasting.
- Support the day to day investment function, managing funds, maximizing income opportunities through effective and secure investment means.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Treasury Management policy and access the funding to achieve the Business Plan objectives.
- Ensure compliance of standing orders, financial regulations and loan covenants and effective risk management.
- Ensure accounting reconciliations and month end management accounts are complete and up to date to ensure integrity of balance sheet and income and expenditure account.
- Support VAT and tax planning activities to ensure most effective financial arrangements for the company.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and year end accounting processes.
- Liaise with internal and external audit for appropriate areas of responsibility
You will have Knowledge and understanding of Financial Management Accountancy and Treasury Management to a professional standard whilst having the ability to undertake and deliver a wider range of accountancy services including financial compliance and regulation checks. You will also have the ability to produce business and accounts reports and finacial documents to accurate and high quality standards. If this role sounds of interest and you can start immediately please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137628