Assistant Management Accountant
An experienced Assistant Management Accountant is required to join a global FMCG business based in Telford, Shropshire.
We are looking for experienced individuals to provide financial control and support for Business Partners and wider management teams.
Please note; Full study support will be provided
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of material losses including factory trial usage and finished goods waste costs
- Complete plausibility checks in preparation for the Management reporting cycle
- Complete stock reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure the validation of operational overhead expenditure providing analysis for variances
- Ensure the preparation of Financial Reporting Packs for the UK & Group Management teams
- Provide Monthly Product Costing Runs within SAP
- Preparation of data to support the Annual Budget and 3 Year Strategic Planning processes
- Provide financial budgets, plans & forecasts.
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
- AAT Qualified or equivalent as a minimum with a view to starting CIMA
- Experience within a manufacturing or FMCG background is preferred
- Essential: Basic Variance analysis experience
- The ability to provide decision support & challenge to the Operational Teams
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of Management Accounting principles & practices
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79138423