Junior Test Analyst
Junior Test Analyst
Junior Test Analyst - Contract role - Hemel Hempstead
Your new role
My Client is looking for recent graduates who are interested in developing a career in Software and Network Testing.
- Plan and carry out functional, integration, and end-to-end testing of desktop, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Raise defects using JIRA as our defect-tracking tool.
- Plan and execute manual integration, regression, browser compatibility tests.
- Execute ad-hoc functional testing on request and providing sign-off
- Report test results to the QA lead and Project Manager
- Working with the wider team to develop automated testing processes
- Managing bug tracking software and assignment of tasks along with priority levels
- Excellent communication skills as you will be communicating directly with clients on a day-to-day basis, face-to-face, phone and screen share.
- Effectively communicate issues and concerns to developers, networks, NOC and other business areas.
What you'll need to succeed
Desired Skills & Attributes required:
- 1 year basic experience within a testing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- The hunger to learn and work on your own initiative, but also have the people skills to be part of a team
- Must have strong computer literacy skills and an interest in technology, always keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Basic skills such as HTML, XML, SQL or Networking fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of any Programming language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79143094